Recipe by Derf
This is not repeat not diet, but oh sooo good!! - Ann Petrone
Top Review by Julie Tremmel
I really enjoyed this dip, and so did my picky husband! I used canned black beans though and because I drained and rinsed the beans I added about 1/2 cup chicken broth when I blended the beans to make them smooth. I'll be making this again soon. Thanks.
- 4 cups cooked black beans
- 1⁄4 cup coriander
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1⁄4 sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend beans in a blender until creamy.
- Saute onion and garlic in bacon fat until brown.
- Add all ingredients except bacon and sour cream.
- Cook over medium heat until boiling, stir occasionally to avoid sticking.
- Remove from heat at least 10 minutes before serving to allow thickening.
- Top with sour cream and bacon.
- Serve with hot tortilla's or corn chips.