1/1 Photo of Black Bean Dip
This is not repeat not diet, but oh sooo good!! - Ann Petrone
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend beans in a blender until creamy.
- 2Saute onion and garlic in bacon fat until brown.
- 3Add all ingredients except bacon and sour cream.
- 4Cook over medium heat until boiling, stir occasionally to avoid sticking.
- 5Remove from heat at least 10 minutes before serving to allow thickening.
- 6Top with sour cream and bacon.
- 7Serve with hot tortilla's or corn chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 59.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: