Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this recipe when I decided I could make it better than the stuff in a jar. It goes great with blue corn tortilla chips.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 fresh jalapenos or 2 serrano peppers, seeded
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 (15 ounce) canunseasoned black beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Place cilantro, garlic, and peppers in the work bowl of a food processor. Process until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add raisins and process until raisins are finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until beans are pureed.
- Chill at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.