Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Hearty Boys on Food Network. Made it for my Super Bowl party.
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped, plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- Place the tomato, onion and cilantro into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Add the black beans, cumin, hot sauce and salt, to taste, and pulse until the mixture is mostly smooth.
- Scrape into a decorative bowl and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
- Serve with tortilla chips.