Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from Mom. It's great for chips or salsa. Good appetizer for a mexican dinner or a party. Very easy to make!!!
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) cangoya black bean soup
- 1 (4 ounce) jargoya pimientos (chopped)
- 5 scallions (chopped)
- 1 lime (squeezed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- Prepare Goya pimientos and scallion onions by chopping.
- Add drained black beans, black bean soup, and spices.
- Squeeze lime juice over dip and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I loved this chunky dip. Prep couldn't be easier. I added a few dashes of hot sauce and was going to use the leftovers to make quesadillas, but there wasn't any! Will double it next time. Thanks!
A+ for being easy and colorful, but needed a little kick - some chopped jalapeno perhaps? Note the beans are whole so this isn't a creamy "dip" per se...it made a great filling for bean burritos.