Prep 45 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious homemade salsa! Recipe from my sister-in-law, Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 15 ounces black beans, wash & drain
- 15 ounces black-eyed peas, wash & drain
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Cut up all veggies. Place in a large bowl.
- Open cans of beans and peas. Place in a strainer and rinse well with water then drain. Add to cut up veggies.
- In a saucepan, combine vinegar, oil and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Cool and pour over veggies.
- Refrigerate and flavor through.
- Tastes good with torilla chips. I use Tostitos natural blue corn tortilla chips.