1/1 Photo of Black Bean & Corn Salad with Avocado
I really love this salad. I had found it somewhere on the web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, cooked (can use canned)
- 1 avocado, peeled,pitted & diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- chili powder
- 1Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and cayenne in a small jar.
- 2Cover with lid, and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
- 3In a large plastic container or bowl with a cover, toss the beans, corn, avocado, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro together.
- 4Shake lime dressing again and pour it over the salad.
- 5Stir salad to coat vegetables and beans with dressing, cover and refrigerate.
- 6Let this sit for a while to blend flavors.
- 7If you can, remove the container from the refrigerator every so often and turn upside down and back gently a couple of times to redistribute the dressing.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean & Corn Salad with Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g