Recipe by The Candy Man
It is healthy and you can use it as a side dish or a dip with torilla chips
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
Excellent! Super easy to throw together ahead of time. The flavor is refreshing & delicious. We ate it with BSU blue & orange football shaped tortilla chips! We'll definitely look forward to making this one again! Thanks for sharing, Candy Man! Made & enjoyed for Fall 2009 Pick A Chef. You've been adopted! :) http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=310505&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
- 16 ounces black beans
- 16 ounces corn
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 2 avocados
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and rinse beans, pour into bowl.
- Drain corn, mix with beans.
- Chop onion and add to beans and corn.
- Peel and dice avacodo into small pieces, add to other ingredients.
- Pour in vinegar and garlic and pepper.
- Gently stir together.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve Chilled.