1/2 Photos of Black Bean & Corn Salad
4 hrs 15 mins
This is my version of the tex-mex black bean with corn salad. It is a great refreshing summer salad, high in healthy fats. Note: Cook time is for refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn kernels, rinsed and drained, if you have fresh corn in season that's even better
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup radish, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Mix the ingredients for the salad in a bowl.
- 2Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a separate bowl.
- 3Pour the dressing on the salad and mix well.
- 4Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- 5Refrigerate the salad at least 4 hours, overnight is best.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean & Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 59.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g