Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe in a flyer in the mail. I added jalapeno for spice. Also makes an excellent salsa.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 8 green onions, sliced thinly, including tops
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine lime juice, vinegar, cumin & salt in a large bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
I knew I would love this when I saw the recipe....A perfect blend of lime juice and balsamic vinegar. Made exactly as direct and would not change a thing.
This is an excellent salad! Easy to make too. A real winner!