Black Bean, Corn and Zucchini Enchiladas
- For sauce: Heat 1 t oil in large saucepan over med heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 5 in or til onion is tender. Stir in broth, chili powder, honey, cumin, salt, and crushed tomatoes. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minute.
- For enchiladas: Heat oven to 350.
- Heat 1 t oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high. Add zucchini and corn; saute 5 min or til tender. Remove from heat and stir in beans.
- Spread 1 c enchilada sauce in bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon about 1/2 c veggie mixture down center of 1 tortilla; sprinkle with 2 T cheese, and roll up. Place seam side down in baking dish. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas. Spread remaining 2 c sauce evenly over top enchiladas.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minute Uncover; top with remaining 1 c cheese. Bake uncovered, about 10 min or til cheese melts.