- 1 1⁄2 cups corn, fresh or canned
- 3 cups cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or more!)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk in small bowl, vinegar,garlic,pinch of salt and pepper.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil and dried basil to taste.
- Toss with beans, corn, tomatos and onion in serving bowl.
- Refrigerate to let flavors blend.
- I've never cared for black beans until I tried this recipe a co-worker brought in.
- Since I make it just for myself I use 1 can corn, 1 can beans.
- I have left out the tomatos and used a small amount of vadalia onion and it's still delicious.