Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great light lunch salad! This is somewhat similar to other recipes, but not quite the same--and it can be made year-round! Note: Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 (10 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, diced small (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix black beans, corn, tomatoes, and cheese in a medium bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips and guacamole!