1 hr 5 mins
A great light lunch salad! This is somewhat similar to other recipes, but not quite the same--and it can be made year-round! Note: Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, diced small (optional)
- 1Mix black beans, corn, tomatoes, and cheese in a medium bowl.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- 3Chill for at least 1 hour.
- 4Serve with chips and guacamole!
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean, Corn, and Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 198.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g