Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A mildly spicy black bean salad. Very healthy and great for vegetarians.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 big red onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Dice the onion, mince the garlic, and chop the cilantro.
- Drain the beans, tomatoes, and corn.
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
Excellent flavor. I've tried various recipes. This one has cumin, garlic and wine vinegar which gave the salad that extra kick.