Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Conquer the world [your kitchen] with this low fat appetizer.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Drain corn.
- Drain all but 2 tbsp of black beans.
- Combine corn, black beans, reserve juice from black beans, tomatoes, red onion, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic into bowl. Add spices and toss with a wooden spoon.
- Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
Very good! Great on a hot summer day. I added lime juice to give a little more zip.