Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I love this dip- it is a great companion to Mexican main dishes (so yummy on enchiladas), but I eat it all the time. It's very simple to make and always gets a lot of requests for the recipe. It makes a lot! Best to let the flavors "marry" overnight. Hope you like it!
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes, partially drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill at at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips.