Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Super yummy cookies with a fudgy texture. Keep these in the fridge.
Make and share this Black Bean Chocolate Cookies -- Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- 15 1⁄2 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lined two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor add all the ingredients except chocolate chips. Blend until smooth. The batter should be similar to a thick mousse. Add chocolate chips and incorporate into the batter (don't use the food processor for this though unless you want the chips chopped up).
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop place 16 dollops of batter on the cookie sheets. Use a spoon to flatten the cookies into round shapes like in the pictures.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (they should still be a little soft when you remove them from the oven). Set a side a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Really good recipe! I made for my food blog and I loved them!
Really good for low carb! Only change I made was only had semi-sweet chips... Made for PAC Spring '13