Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Found this recipe on the pork website: www.theotherwhitemeat.com.
- 680.38 g boneless pork, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 (878.83 g) can black beans, drained
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml chopped yellow bell pepper
- 236.59 ml thick & chunky salsa
- 439.41 g can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except garnishes in 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 8 hours. Top individual bowls with sour cream and Cheddar cheese.