Black Bean Chili and Rice Wraps
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add yellow onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. (Do not brown.)
- Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano and coriander and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in canned tomatoes, beans, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until most of liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In large skillet, warm each tortilla over medium heat just until soft and flexible, about 1 minute per side.
- Spoon row of chili down center of each tortilla. Top with rice, then diced tomatoes, shredded cheese and red onion, dividing equally. Fold bottom end of tortilla partially over filling, then roll into a bundle and serve.