Recipe by KYGreek
This is the easiest chili recipe I've ever seen, and the result is fabulous. It's ready in 20 minutes, and makes enough to easily feed four. It's also very good made with ground turkey.
Top Review by RuthlessWr
Wow - this has got to be the easiest yet still tasty chili I've ever tried! I used diced tomatoes instead of the tomato sauce, and a whole packet of chili seasoning mix instead of just 1 tsp (we like things HOT at my house). My husband loved it!
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce (no salt added)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (undrained)
- 1 cup chunky salsa (hot or medium)
- 1 teaspoon chili seasoning mix ("Chili-O" or Chili powder, ground pepper, etc.)