Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Great slow cooker recipe for cold days. I make up several batches at a time to keep in the freezer to use on the days I work. I like to top it with shredded cheddar, in addition to the sour cream.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cubed
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 45 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Place tenderloin in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, except sour cream.
- Cover and cook 8 hours on low.
- Serve with sour cream.
This was really easy to make and I'll definietly be making it again as we enjoyed it. Slow cookers are fab for just chucking things in and they're ready when you get home from work :) Leftovers that had been frozen also tasted great 2nd time around and the pork started to shred a bit which was even better.