Sara 76's Note:
This is from the Australian New Idea magazine. By their calculations, this comes in at just $4.15 per serve!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Separate with a fork, drain.
- 2Heat half the oil in a hot wok. Add chicken in two batches. Stir fry until changed colour. Remove from wok.
- 3Heat remaining oil in same wok. Add carrots and ginger. Stir-fry about 2 minutes or until carrots are almost tender. Add capsicums. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 4Add noodles to wok with chicken, stir-fry sauce, and snow peas. Stir-fry until hot.
- 5Serve the stir-fry garnished with green spring onions.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Chicken With Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 2144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce