Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the Australian New Idea magazine. By their calculations, this comes in at just $4.15 per serve!
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Separate with a fork, drain.
- Heat half the oil in a hot wok. Add chicken in two batches. Stir fry until changed colour. Remove from wok.
- Heat remaining oil in same wok. Add carrots and ginger. Stir-fry about 2 minutes or until carrots are almost tender. Add capsicums. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add noodles to wok with chicken, stir-fry sauce, and snow peas. Stir-fry until hot.
- Serve the stir-fry garnished with green spring onions.