You may serve this in a crispy tostada shell. To make the shells, brush one side of a warmed 6-inch flour tortilla with margarine. Press tortilla, margarine side down in an ungreased 10-ounce custard cup. Bake in a 400 degree oven 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil or 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup whipping cream (heavy)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1Prepare Cilantro Dressing by placing all dressing ingredients in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Cook chicken in oil 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center. Toss chicken, chili powder and garlic salt; set aside.
- 4Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 5Mix pasta, chicken, dressing, tomato and beans.
- 6Serve in tostado shells if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Chicken Salad With Cilantro Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.6
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 188.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.8 g