Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Chicken breasts are topped with salsa, black beans, & whole kernel corn, baked and served atop torn romaine and corn chips with sour cream & cheese.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- corn tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- nonfat sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese (reduced-fat)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 13x9x2" baking dish place chicken breasts; prick with a fork.
- Pour jar of salsa, then can of beans, then corn over chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on bed of lettuce and chips, top with sour cream and shredded cheese.
My new favourite recipe....So easy to make, faster than fast food. And so healthy. It goes to the top of my list..Thank You 'Eat it Up!!!'