Recipe by BamaBelle30
Chicken breasts are topped with salsa, black beans, & whole kernel corn, baked and served atop torn romaine and corn chips with sour cream & cheese.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- corn tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- nonfat sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese (reduced-fat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 13x9x2" baking dish place chicken breasts; prick with a fork.
- Pour jar of salsa, then can of beans, then corn over chicken.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on bed of lettuce and chips, top with sour cream and shredded cheese.