Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A very easy to put together one dish meal. Vegan friendly and healthy too.
Make and share this Black Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning, reduced salt
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry onion and garlic for approximately 5 minutes.
- In a casserole dish combine fried onion and garlic, diced potatoes, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning and water.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 - 1 1/2 hours. Stiring halfway through.
This tasted alot like taco soup instead of a casserole. It was very watery but still had a great taste. I loved the addition of the potatoes. Made for New Kids on the Block 2010 Tag Game.