Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love love love black beans. I was given this recipe from one of the women I work with. When I read the list of ingredients I knew I had to try it. The creme is the star of this recipe.
- Puree half of the beans and combine all but the last 3 ingredients.
- Add crumbs slowly until mixture comes together and forms 1 inch balls.
- Heat pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Mash balls slightly into discs and brown nicely on both sides. Brown nicely on both sides.
- Combine half-and-half and chipotle chilies to use as a dipping sauce.