I love love love black beans. I was given this recipe from one of the women I work with. When I read the list of ingredients I knew I had to try it. The creme is the star of this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree half of the beans and combine all but the last 3 ingredients.
- 2Add crumbs slowly until mixture comes together and forms 1 inch balls.
- 3Heat pan and spray with cooking spray.
- 4Mash balls slightly into discs and brown nicely on both sides. Brown nicely on both sides.
- 5Combine half-and-half and chipotle chilies to use as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Cakes With Chipotle Creme
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 163.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 15.4 g