Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Off a package of tortillas. I skip the instruction that says to mash the beans and use the beans for other meals as well.
- Combine black beans, onions, garlic, jalapenos, tomatoes, chili powder and water in large pot.
- Maintain a gentle boil for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Stir in salt and cook longer beans are not tender.
- Warm or crisp tortillas just before serving.
- Drain bean mixture and mash lightly.
- Put 1/2 bean mixture in center of tortilla.
- Top with cilantro, sour cream and salsa.
- Fold and serve.