- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- low-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Let the oil get heated in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add in onion; stir/saute for 2 minutes.
- Add in the beans, chilies, and salsa; stir/saute for about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens; adjust seasoning with salt/pepper.
- Divide bean mixture among the 6 tortillas, spooning mixture in the center of each tortilla; top each with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Fold the tortilla burrito-style and serve with sour cream.