Recipe by hepcat1
This dish can be made up to 8 hours in advance and chilled; just bring it back to room temperature before baking. From Cooking Light.
Top Review by BerrySweet
So simple, easy & tasty! I added minced red onion & cilantro to the filling for more flavor. No need for a food processor, just mash the beans with a fork and save doing dishes. I also added the salsa & cheese during the final 10 minutes of cooking and it was perfect that way.
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine sour cream and chile in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
- Place half of beans in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add chopped beans, remaining beans, and corn to sour cream mixture.
- Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place, seam side down, in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread salsa over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.