Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish can be made up to 8 hours in advance and chilled; just bring it back to room temperature before baking. From Cooking Light.
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine sour cream and chile in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
- Place half of beans in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add chopped beans, remaining beans, and corn to sour cream mixture.
- Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place, seam side down, in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread salsa over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
So simple, easy & tasty! I added minced red onion & cilantro to the filling for more flavor. No need for a food processor, just mash the beans with a fork and save doing dishes. I also added the salsa & cheese during the final 10 minutes of cooking and it was perfect that way.
Delicious and easy to make. Sauteed some onion and garlic to add to the mix and added some chicken which I spiced with a mix and sauteed. Flavor is subtle; probably could've added another chile; but it was good with just one. Added extra cheese, since I love it! Thanks for posting!
This is such an easy dish to prepare and real tasty!! Made as is and it turned out delish! Thanks Wicked Noodle! :)