Recipe by m_pachey
Amazing black bean burgers. I like a little american cheese melted on them.
Top Review by landlocked #2
I really like the flavor of these, but after following the directions exactly they were too moist to make into a patty that would stay together. I then added 1/4 cup corn meal and another 1/4 cup cup of bread crumbs. They were still very moist, but cooked up very nicely. The recipe was very easy and was made with ingrediants I typically have on hand so I will definately be making these again!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 garlic clove (pressed)
- 2 tablespoons parsley or 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 4 hamburger buns