1/1 Photo of Black Bean Burgers
1 hr 5 mins
My vegetarian friend made these and I got to try them. I thought they were delicious and am posting so I can make them for my family. Thanks Claire. Recipe adapted from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely mash the beans with a fork or potato masher.
- 2Mix together the mashed beans, oats, and next 5 ingredients.
- 3Shape mixture into 8 patties.
- 4Mix together the flour and cornmeal; dredge patties in flour mixture.
- 5Let the oil get hot in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned; drain on paper towels.
- 6Serve on buns ( toasted buns work well).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 518.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 22.4 g