Recipe by ZiggyStarDust
Easy to make black bean burger. 1 step! Very easy and cheesy! This came from my crazy lab! I made this after eating a burger at a local restaurant and wanting more! This recipe is extremely high in fiber. To mix things up try adding onions, garlic or broccoli stalks for added flavor!
Directions See How It's Made
- Start out with 1/4 cup of each ingredient and add more for personal tastes.
- Combine ingredients into food processor.
- Add flax for thicker consistency.
- Add more Yeast for cheesier flavor.
- Consistency should be thicker then pancake batter.
- Thicker is usually better as it will pile rather then spread out.
- Put your pan on med-low or med heat.
- Flip burger after 2-3 minutes.