Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy to make black bean burger. 1 step! Very easy and cheesy! This came from my crazy lab! I made this after eating a burger at a local restaurant and wanting more! This recipe is extremely high in fiber. To mix things up try adding onions, garlic or broccoli stalks for added flavor!
- Start out with 1/4 cup of each ingredient and add more for personal tastes.
- Combine ingredients into food processor.
- Add flax for thicker consistency.
- Add more Yeast for cheesier flavor.
- Consistency should be thicker then pancake batter.
- Thicker is usually better as it will pile rather then spread out.
- Put your pan on med-low or med heat.
- Flip burger after 2-3 minutes.