1/1 Photo of Black Bean Brownies (Sbd)
* Pamela *'s Note:
A great low carb snack! These are not as rich or as moist as traditional brownies but they really satisfy those "baked goods" cravings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 425.24 g can unseasoned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- 354.88 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 44.37 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml oil (or 2 TBS unsweetened applesauce for Phase 2)
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml non-fat powdered milk
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 59.14 ml low-fat ricotta cheese
- chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth-you will have to scrap down the sides a few times to make sure it is evenly blended.
- 3Pour into an 8x8-inch pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 5Sprinkle additional cocoa powder on top if desired.
- 6Cover with saran wrap to keep fresh or freeze in individual pieces and defrost in the microwave whenever those munchies set in!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Brownies (Sbd)
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g