A great low carb snack! These are not as rich or as moist as traditional brownies but they really satisfy those "baked goods" cravings.
- 425.24 g canunseasoned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- 354.88 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 44.37 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml oil (or 2 TBS unsweetened applesauce for Phase 2)
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml non-fat powdered milk
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 59.14 ml low-fat ricotta cheese
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth-you will have to scrap down the sides a few times to make sure it is evenly blended.
- Pour into an 8x8-inch pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle additional cocoa powder on top if desired.
- Cover with saran wrap to keep fresh or freeze in individual pieces and defrost in the microwave whenever those munchies set in!