Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make these, and feed them to your people. THEN tell them the ingredients... they won't believe you! Fudgy, chocolaty brownies to satisfy your low-carb sweet tooth. After trying numerous recipes, I tweaked several recipes to create a recipe that is rich, moist, low-carb and around 100 calories per serving.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup agave nectar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine the first seven ingredients (beans through baking powder) in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Stir in the egg, chocolate chips, and walnuts (if desired).
- Pour into muffin tin, bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- ** to make Vegan brownies, replace the egg with a flax egg, and chocolate chips with Vegan chocolate chips.