Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make these, and feed them to your people. THEN tell them the ingredients... they won't believe you! Fudgy, chocolaty brownies to satisfy your low-carb sweet tooth. After trying numerous recipes, I tweaked several recipes to create a recipe that is rich, moist, low-carb and around 100 calories per serving.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine the first seven ingredients (beans through baking powder) in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Stir in the egg, chocolate chips, and walnuts (if desired).
- Pour into muffin tin, bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- ** to make Vegan brownies, replace the egg with a flax egg, and chocolate chips with Vegan chocolate chips.