Make these, and feed them to your people. THEN tell them the ingredients... they won't believe you! Fudgy, chocolaty brownies to satisfy your low-carb sweet tooth. After trying numerous recipes, I tweaked several recipes to create a recipe that is rich, moist, low-carb and around 100 calories per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- 2Combine the first seven ingredients (beans through baking powder) in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- 3Stir in the egg, chocolate chips, and walnuts (if desired).
- 4Pour into muffin tin, bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- 6** to make Vegan brownies, replace the egg with a flax egg, and chocolate chips with Vegan chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Brownies (Low-Carb, Low GI, Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 37.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: