Gluten free brownies
Make and share this Black Bean Brownies (Gluten Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Prehear oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 8x8 square baking dish.
- Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the mixture or mix into the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the top is dry and edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.
- I frost them by putting the remaining bag of chocolate chips on top of the brownies when they come out of the oven. When melted, I spread them around.