1/8 Photos of Black Bean Brownies (Gluten Free)
These are flourless brownies made with pureed black beans! You won't believe it! You can substitute spices for the vanilla. I used about 1 tsp. Penzey's Apple Pie Spice and it was terrific.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients together in a blender/food processor until pureed.
- 2Pour into a greased 8x8 cake pan.
- 3Stir in some chocolate chips and nuts, or leave plain.
- 4Bake at 350 F for approximately 30 minutes.
- 5Let cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Brownies (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 23.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g