Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Super healthy brownies made with black beans. This recipe is gluten free and extremely delicious! It took a few tries to perfect the recipe, but it was completely worth it! **Warning: do not eat more than one a day and drink plenty of water!**
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon whey protein powder, vanilla
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine everything but the chocolate chips and walnuts in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 glass baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and walnuts on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.