Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These brownies are low-everything, but still taste great!
Make and share this Black Bean Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml canned black beans
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 59.14 ml milk
- 158.51 ml cocoa
- 14.79 ml instant coffee granules
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml low calorie sweetener (ie. Splenda)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray and 8X8 pan with cooking spray.
- Puree black beans with eggs, vanilla, melted butter and milk.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well into bean mixture (both steps can be done in a food processer or with an immersion blender).
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until brownie comes off of sides and toothpick inserted comes out with moist crumbs.