- 1 1⁄2 cups canned black beans
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup low calorie sweetener (ie. Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray and 8X8 pan with cooking spray.
- Puree black beans with eggs, vanilla, melted butter and milk.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well into bean mixture (both steps can be done in a food processer or with an immersion blender).
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until brownie comes off of sides and toothpick inserted comes out with moist crumbs.