Recipe by lori.a.nolen
These quick and easy brownies are high in fiber and gluten free. A variation of other black-bean brownie recipes.
Top Review by Kirste
I used 3/4 cane sugar instead of Splenda. Splenda has the GROSSEST aftertaste. The bean texture was apparent while warm. I almost threw out the whole pan but popped them in the fridge. Chilled, I LOVE THEM! If you weren't a fan, try them cold. YUM!
- 439.41 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml cocoa powder
- 29.58 ml strong coffee (or 1 Tbs instant coffee dissolved in 1 Tbs hot water)
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1 Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8x8 square baking dish.
- In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients until black beans are very well blended.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until edges begin to pull from sides of pan.
- Allow to cool before slicing. Serves 16.