Recipe by 457robin003
Adapted from another recipe I found. Gluten-free and diabetic-friendly. Use 4 oz. of unsweetened chocolate and 1 cup butter if you want your brownies to be dark chocolate.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 1⁄4 cups light agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter with the chocolate in a small pot.
- Blend the black beans and agave nectar in a blender until smooth.
- Mix the melted chocolate mixture with the black bean mixture, then mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake at 325F for 35-40 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut and serve.