1/1 Photo of Black Bean Blender Soup
This should be called "Black Bean Blast" because it is so easy and fast to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine beans, broth, salsa, and cumin.
- 2Blend until fairly smooth.
- 3Heat soup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Serve topped with chopped cilantro.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Blender Soup
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 390.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: