Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
this is a chili that i made by throwing a bunch of randomly grabbed canned items together in a stockpot.it was really good and i will be making it again.
- 2 (850.48 g) can black-eyed peas, undrained
- 425.24 g can black beans, undrained
- 3 (850.48 g) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 425.24 g can corn, undrained
- 1304.07 g can vegetable juice
- 59.16 ml chili powder
- 22.18 ml ground cayenne pepper
- 9.85 ml seasoning salt
- 9.85 ml minced onions
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml shredded cooked pork
- pour the cans of beans,peas,corn, and vegetable juice into a stockpot.turn stove onto a med heat and add pork, and seasonings to it.cook until beans and peas are done. serve.