Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've seen a lot of black bean sauce variations, but I particularly enjoy this one.
- 453.59 g tender beef steak (top sirloin fillet)
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 88.74 ml oil
- 88.74 ml kikkoman black bean sauce (or other brand)
- 59.16 ml water
- Cut the beef steak into thin strips and coat with mixture of 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Cut onion, green and red bell peppers into chunks.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove beef from skillet.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in same pan. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Return the beef and add 6 tablespoons Black Bean Sauce and 4 tablespoons water.
- Cook and stir until all are coated.
An Asian dish that literally can be made under 20 minutes. That will be 10 dolla. Okay, well then...the check is in the mail. Made for Fall PAC 2011.