- 1 lb tender beef steak (top sirloin fillet)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 6 tablespoons kikkoman black bean sauce (or other brand)
- 4 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the beef steak into thin strips and coat with mixture of 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Cut onion, green and red bell peppers into chunks.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove beef from skillet.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in same pan. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Return the beef and add 6 tablespoons Black Bean Sauce and 4 tablespoons water.
- Cook and stir until all are coated.