1/1 Photo of Black Bean Beef & Peppers
I've seen a lot of black bean sauce variations, but I particularly enjoy this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the beef steak into thin strips and coat with mixture of 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and soy sauce.
- 2Cut onion, green and red bell peppers into chunks.
- 3Heat 4 tablespoons oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove beef from skillet.
- 4Heat 2 tablespoons oil in same pan. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 5Return the beef and add 6 tablespoons Black Bean Sauce and 4 tablespoons water.
- 6Cook and stir until all are coated.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Beef & Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce