Recipe by -JL-
At the request (no, actually BEING ORDERED) by fellow zaar chefs in the chat room...LOL... I'm posting this recipe which is something I just whipped up lastnight for a sinful snack. Takes 5 minutes, and about 1-2 minutes to cook in microwave. Can also bake.
- 2 large potatoes, already baked
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, drained & rinsed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked in microwave till crisp
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pre-baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out potato leaving about 1/4 to 1/2 inch in skin.
- Lay them out on a baking sheet with scooped out sides facing up. (Or if microwaving, place on a plate)
- Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon each of chili powder and garlic powder over each potato.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Crumble one slice of bacon inside each (But this is also delicious without the bacon!)and fill with about 1-2 tablespoons of black beans.
- Sort of press down so it doesn't all fall out.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 475° until cheese has melted, OR microwave on high for about 1 minute (or until cheese melts).
- Serve with dollop of sour cream and salsa on top.